Knowledge of English is an integral component of the professional image. In the spheres of research and education, English offers great opportunities of expanding contacts and professional growth.The Center for English Academic Writing is a resource site for teachers, researchers and students at the Ivan Franko National University of Lviv. Its main goals are to provide assistance in the preparation for English FCE test (B2 level) and in writing and publishing articles in international journals indexed by the scientometric databases Scopus and Web of Science.
The tasks of the Center are as follows:
- to identify the level of English;
- to provide assistance in the preparation for the FCE test;
- to organize seminars, training sessions and distance learning courses on writing and publishing articles in international journals;
- to develop the courses of English academic writing for students of the University;
- to implement research projects on the problems of academic writing;
- to organize academic conferences at various levels and to share experience with other Ukrainian institutions of higher education;
- • to promote the idea of teaching and researching academic study skills at different administrative levels of the University.
Where we are:Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, Universytetska St. 1,
Lviv, Ukraine, 79000